Monday, October 17, 2011

Winter Delights

When you live in MN, the thought of winter is on the mind as soon as summer ends. Some people dread it, others tolerate it and some love the time of year when the ponds freeze over and the skis and skates come out. 

Call me crazy but I'm one of those people who loves winter (at least for the first 2 months). The excitement of a huge snow storm, cozying up by the fire to read a book, making a delicious stew on a snowed-in Sunday afternoon...sometimes I just can't get enough!

You might have realized by now that mentally I am always one season ahead. I'm not sure why that is (other than the fact that the high tomorrow is in the 40's), but because I am I thought I'd illustrate a few of the reasons why I love winter...



Enjoy!
XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment