Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Joyeaux Noel a Paris

So sorry for my absenteeism lately. It's been quite hectic in the ad world on top of the holidays and a quick jaunt to Paris for Christmas! I'm now back and ready to write again. Sometimes all you need is a 5 day break filled with cheese and shopping :) 

I was reminded last week what a fabulous city Paris is. From the stunning architecture to the heavenly gooey stinky cheese and macarons to the incredible shopping, what more could a girl ask for?! I was lucky enough to spend Christmas there with my family- we had a wonderful trip that will have me day dreaming of chocolates, cheese and foie gras for a long time...Below are a few highlights.

 My favorite cheese shop ever
 Picking out a hen for Christmas dinner
 Christmas Eve sunset over the Champs Elysee
The most heavenly Christmas cheese in the world (eaten with a spoon)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment