Friday, September 2, 2011

September September September

Although it's not my favorite month, September always brings so many things to be excited about. 2011 has been no different!
  • Labor Day Weekend (this year we'll be in Chicago picking out our puppy!)
  • The start of the college football season (GO BADGERS!)
  • My sisters birthday (Happy almost 27th!)
  • The start of Fall (September 23rd to be exact)
  • A mother daughter trip to Charleston (can't wait)
  • My nieces birthday (Happy almost 8th!)
  • Only 2 months until Halloween, 3 months until Thanksgiving and 4 until Christmas.

XO

1 comment:

  1. I love September and fall as a whole, also. :) I don't know how, but I stumbled upon your blog while randomly searching some other articles, and it reminds me so much of my own! It's great to see someone else transition their life to a totally different place and write about their journey and adjustments, as well!

    http://wadinginbigshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete