Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Thanksgiving is officially over which means it's time to prepare for Christmas! I always love the transition from fall leaves to twinkly Christmas lights, beautiful wreaths and cheery music. I'm also always amazed how quickly people put up their lights after thanksgiving (aka the night of or day after). This year we fell into that category so I'm now in full on Christmas decorating mode! Below are a few things inspiring me this holiday season...

I don't have a flocked tree but if I did this is what it would look like. So fabulous!

Always wise to start planning those holiday party outfits in advance. What girl doesn't love a little holiday sparkle to start off the season? (note: this photo is clearly not applicable to holiday parties in MN)


Happy early holidays!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment