Monday, November 14, 2011

Holiday Treats

First off, I apologize for my absenteeism lately. It's been a hectic Fall to say the least! While the retail stores are in full blown Christmas mode here in Minnesota, I'm still saving my excitement for Thanksgiving (how is that already next week?!). I love Thanksgiving because it is the one time of year I get to make my great grandmothers delicious stuffing. Last year I cooked my first full thanksgiving dinner (turkey and all)- we had a LARGE turkey and let's just say although it tasted ok, cooking it was not my most fond experience. This year I'll be skipping my own personal Thanksgiving for a larger family affair so I've been researching yummy desserts to bring (thank god I'm not in charge of turkey). Below are two fabulous finds that I'm dying to try (and eat). 



ENJOY!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment