Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Make-up Must Haves

Make-up Must Haves


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 One Size, $42
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, $42
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer, $26
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 100ml, £56
NP Set Lipstick - Denver at DermStore, $15
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola - Belk.com, $28



I've never been a huge make-up girl but I am still in constant search of the best of the basics. I'm in love with Laura Mercier's skin care line and use either her silk creme foundation or tinted moisturizer daily. Both are quite sheer and leave you with a perfect yet natural looking complexion. I heavily rely on my Benefit bronzer in the winter to keep looking like a have a glow even though I'm beyond pasty. Benefit also makes a great concealer called erase paste that I use to cover up dark circles and unwanted zits. Lastly, I use vaseline on my lips about 5 times a day. I grew up using vaseline on my cracked altitude affected lips in Tahoe and will always use it as my go to moisturizer and lip gloss. Enjoy!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment