Monday, August 8, 2011

Polka Dot Party

I was lucky to be able to attend the amazing Glamorama fashion show last Saturday at Minneapolis' Orpheum theatre. It was a wonderful evening full of haute fashion and chart topping musical performances by the talented Bruno Mars and Far East Movement. Although they were amazing, it wasn't the popular music acts that had me giddy in my seat...it was the Marc Jacobs polka dot/Lichtenstein themed runway that had me begging for more...Now don't get me wrong, this show is definitely not equivalent to the runways of Milan or NYC but in Minneapolis it's as close as we get...and it's close enough to get a girl shopping for dots....

 I'm not quite in the market for a full Marc Jacobs couture get-up so for now I will stick to drooling over these fun dotted numbers...
Untitled
Click to purchase your favorites!


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment